Friday, January 15, 2010

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what!!!!! I go away for one day from Bons, and get back and they have named me SCRAPPER OF THE MONTH!!!!!! This is the first time the DT have done this and I am so honored to accept the first Scrapper of the Month award. Check it out here.

Well after receiving some sad news yesterday morning that my Grandad had passed away, I bundled the boys in the car and spent the day with my Mum and Grandma. I just wanted to be with them both. And I am so glad I did. So because of that I have no scrapping to share with you and it will be a busy weekend as we are going up to be with my family during this time.

BUT

Bon's cybercrop is on next week, Tuesday 19 January, first one for the year, so I will hopefully feel like getting back into it again.

Register here to join in.

Details are:

8.30pm - Sandie's Online Class
8.45pm - Sketch Challenge
9.05pm - Bingo
9.30pm - Scraplift Challenge

Plus there is a photography challenge everyday during the CC week, so come on over and check it out. Its always awesome!!

Hope you all have had a great week!

Love
Melinda xx :-)

3 comments:

  1. congrats on Scrapper of the month, very deserved!! :) x
    ((HUGS)) and thinking of you at this diffuclt time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - how exciting for you! :-)

    We were sorry to hear about your Grandad and we are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandad....thinking of you at this difficult time.

    Huge congrats on scrapper of the month!!!...that is just awesome!!! Well deserved too - love your work!

    ReplyDelete