Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January Challenges

Hello everyone,

I know I have been gone a while, but I have been flat chat....not sure what with but just flat out with things!!??. So I haven't done loads of scrapping lately but here are a couple of the January challenges at Bons. The first one is the ROTM. Felicity picked a fabulous room this month and here is my take.


Charm's sketch challenge. Extra criteria was to use speciality paper and two or more journelling/die cut tags. Had heaps of fun doing both of these.


Both of these LO's are using the December Boys Kits from Bons. I just loved this kit and didn't get around to using it last month.

Hope everyone is having a happy and scrappy week. Its really hot and humid here at the moment so hard to get into anything.

Keep smiling :-)
Love Melinda xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh breath away is stunning. I can so see the room in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome LO's Melinda! I love what you did with the room challenge one - that kit is perfect for that room & you've scrapped it fantastically! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layouts Melinda! Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete