Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mr Bouncy!

Is the name we used to call Finlay whenever he got in his jolly jumper!! He just loved it and would just spend ages and ages bouncing up and down, no wonder his legs were strong enough to be walking at 9 months! So with this sketch and the extra criteria, which was use Mr in the title, painted circles and paint smear, I knew this was the perfect photo to scrap!!
My take on the sketch provided by Felicity from Bons.


I think I have said it before but I am loving paint and bright colours at the moment!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week :-)
Love
Melinda xo

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO, MIn! Your work is always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING for sure, love what you did with the sketch.
    you do paint and brights so well, keep it up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Melinda! Love all the dimension on your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowo I love the bright cheeryness of this layout! I am crazy over those paint circles, so fresh and funky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I love your take on Flis' sketch!!! Your paint circles look awesome & love how you've added the PP :)

    Love the pic of Finlay in the Jolly jumper - my DS used to love being in the JJ too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Melinda, what a fun sketch! Look how little Finlay is! So cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a gorgeous page min.. love it!! very funky and bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how bright your layouts are Min...adorable photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete