Thursday, September 23, 2010

BLOOM

was the WORD for the September 123 challenge along with the colour ORANGE and technique HANDMADE FLOWERS.

Seeing as tho I missed out on doing last months challenge I wanted to get this one done, although I find orange a hard colour to scrap with. Anyway here is my LO.

Just used my scallop punch for the flower, nothing fancy this time.

Its still raining today with heavy showers, lots and lots of water lying around and the smaller bridge into town is now closed. Hope it breaks soon.

Have a good day :)

Love
Min xo

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear - hope you don't float away!!!

    You do ORANGE really well!!! And it looks fabulous with black and the touch of teal. Again, I am loving the stitching :-) :-) cute pic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a striking LO Min - the teal against the orange & also with the black looks spectacular - gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Min, very eyecatching and love how you made that flower, its simple but stunning..
    I will jump in my boat and visit you. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It really stands out Min. I love it. Great colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE orange at the moment and this is just gorgeous with the aqua. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always Min..love the b&w with these colours. Such a sweet photo too. :)

    ReplyDelete