Friday, October 22, 2010

Just two

layouts to share with you today....Both being for STB challenges.



First challenge for the month was "trick or treat". Riley thinks its always such a treat when he is allowed to "read" daddy's car magazines!!! Don't usually scrap with black cardstock so it looks weird seeing me use it...its funny I did this one at the start of the month and now I don't even like it...oh well....



So much fun....


Second challenge was "fabric". The black and white dot is my fabric.

A big squeezy hug...

Both of these layouts are using up a lot of scraps (don't you love that!!!)...

We have visitors tonight so I must move right along and get things organised!!

Make sure you pop around next week...I have some super duper exciting scrappy news to share!!! :) :) :)

Have a fantastic weekend :)
Love
Min xo

6 comments:

  1. Two great pages Melinda!!! Love the (chippy?) spanner and things on the first one and that black/white spotty fabric is my fav too!!! Great minds DO think alike ;-) ;-). Can't wait to hear your scrappy news ... maybe I can guess :-) :-) YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear you exciting news Min. Your layouts are gorgeous, as always. Your boys are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey min.... really love them both - LOVE your style! funny tho.. .i don't like lo's i do on black cardstock either :)) .. can't wait for the news xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layouts...your photo on squeezy hug is just gorgeous! smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I love these bright, happy layouts - especially the one with the star, it is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of them are gorgeous... but I LOVE the b&w spotty fabric contrasted against the green cs... VERY effective... that combo is going into my inspiration file! ;) Thanks for joining in @ STB.

    ReplyDelete