Monday, February 28, 2011

CCG & a last minute challenge

Hi there everyone,

Such a gorgeous day here today, I actually have the windows wide open as there is a slight breeze flowing thru the house and no air-con!! I can't remember the last time I didn't have the air-con on...it has been going 24/7 for the last couple of months!  Anyway, I have been busy doing my usual Monday jobs, Riley is at Kindy and Finlay and I have been doing some colouring in, craft and reading etc.  DH is away again this week so its just me and my boys!!

Over the weekend I managed to put this layout together for the latest colour combo at Colour Combo's Galore.  I must admit and played with this one for ages but I am happy with how it turned out.  As well as a colour challenge CCG have a designer challenge as well, which I love.  It really helps push me out of my creativity zone.  This week is create a layout with a filigree look.  You don't have to do this either.... Filigree look is  lace cardstock, intricate chipboard, border punches that sort of thing.

I happen to get my hands on some new Prima masks....oh my goodness they are simply Divine!!!! DH was a bit slack ( I shouldn't say that cause he is a very busy man) and didn't organise a chrissy pressie for me...so I held off cause I wanted to get some new CHA stuff!!!!

You are Perfect to me....







I also got a bit creative over the weekend and have discovered a love for brown paper bags! I have had this little bag for yonks and found it again last week in my clean up and decided to use it! SUYS 1st of Feb challenge was to create a handmade heart.  I went a little different and created this! See my little handmade heart...I twisted out a red paper clip and made it look like a funky heart.  This proudly sits above where I scrap, so I can look at my boys anytime of day or night! The little beaded thing that is attached the the bag is from Purple Pumpkin.


Well back to it I guess...thanks for stopping by and for any comments left too...
Have a great day...bring on tomorrow I say...1st day of a new month means new challenges!
xx

9 comments:

  1. um.. um.. um.. I am SPEECHLESS..
    That page and page is um.. O MY G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S..
    You are SOOOOO inspiring and full of WONDERFUL ideas.. keep it coming :))
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Min!!! What a stunning layout and that paper bag with the little heart is amazing!!!
    Take care, Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Min and that paperbag is a great idea. You're such a clever girl. Love them both! :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous LO Min. The masking looks Fab, waiting on some of those prima masks myself, now i'm even more eager for them to arrive! Such a cute little wall hanging too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, you are so clever min... fabulous masking. just a devine lo! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooohhhhhhhhh! I am in love..THIS is simply breathtaking . I love the mask..I MUST GET THOSE!!! I LOVE this ...The photo is just...stunning...Way to go. You nailed this. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenges at CCG! Take care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Min stunning work... Love the masking, so beautiful and your little wall hanging is adorable!!! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your page for the Color Combos Challenge! and what you did with that paper bag is divine! awesome work, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so sweet and i really love that mask too!!!

    ReplyDelete