Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!!



Well I can't believe its been 6 months since I have been on the very 1st Purple Pumpkin Design Team! Such an honour!! They say time goes too fast when you are having fun....and that's exactly how its been for me! I have decided to not take on another term with Purple Pumpkin due to a very busy personal life at the moment and in the next little while.  Its a hard juggling act at the best of times trying to keep a good balance of everything so with extra going ons I have decided its best to me, my family and to Sam and the other DT girls, if I let go. Its never an easy decision to have to make but with Riley starting school next year I want to make the most of him being at home.

I just want to say a very BIG THANK YOU to Sam and Sandra (Sam's mum) for having me on the team and providing me with the most gorgeous product to play with each month. And to my current fellow DT girls...its been an honour creating with you and THANK YOU for always inspiring me!!

Okay onto the business side of things...lol!!

Here are the details of the Design Team Call.  All I can say is GIVE IT A GO!!!!! You won't be sorry...Sam provides you with soooo many yummy products each month...I think I will be old and grey before I use them all up.....hehehehe!! Seriously if you love PP embellishments or having any handmande embellishments on your page...send in your application NOW!!!!!



DESIGN TEAM CALL
Do you love scrapbooking? Do you love blogging? Do you love Purple Pumpkin embellishments? If you answered YES, then we'd love to hear from you!

Here's what you need to do...

Email the following to: purplepumpkincrafts@hotmail.com

3 of your favourite layouts, cards or off the page projects, which show how you use handmade embellishments (especially our buttons). If you haven't had a chance to use Purple Pumpkin embellishments before, you can still apply. We know they can be a bit hard to get hold of sometimes ;)

A brief paragraph about yourself, including your name and address, details of any design teams you are on (or have previously been on) and a link to your blog.

Design team members will be appointed for a period of 6 months, and in that time you will receive plenty of product to work with. As a design team member you will be required to incorporate Purple Pumpkin embellishments on your projects where ever you can, and promote them on your blog. You will also be required to write 3-4 blog posts per month on the PP blog to showcase your work.

International applicants are welcome to apply.

Applications need to be in by the 30th of September (next Friday), and our new design team will be announced on Monday the 3rd of October.

Good Luck!

Okay off to swimming lessons again and out for coffee with my sister and a girlfriend!!
Happy Wednesday!!
xx

6 comments:

  1. i know how hard that decision would have been. Enjoy your coffee with your sister and friend ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto here Min!! I feel so guilty that my scrapping takes up so much time when I should be playing with my kids. I have thoroughly enjoyed being on the team with you and getting to know you a little. I'll still be lurking around your blog for some Min inspiration!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Min!!! I will miss your design's over at PP!! you are such a creative scrapper!!
    But I know what you mean about having to much on!!!
    any how i'm going to see how i go as i would love to be a DT for PP!! such great great products over at PP!!!
    Take Care Now
    TONI
    XOXOXO
    PS i have to get moving and do some layouts to enter for the DT sopt.. LOL, but i am waiting for my order to come with lots of goodies... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you about cutting back towards the end of the year - I'm doing the same - I'm tired & need to devote some time to other things too before the year finishes.

    I'm having to force myself not to apply for any more DTs as they are all so appealing ;-D Next year hopefully I'll have a renewed ooomph to tackle more again but right now I just want to cruise my way out of 2011 LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so hear what you are saying as you know .... Thanks so much for your supportive words you left on my blog. a HUGE congrats on the manour house DT XX how exciting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will miss seeing your gorgeous PP creations, Min...but totally understand your decision :)

    ReplyDelete