Monday, September 9, 2013

You make me so Happy - 2nd Shimmerz Project

Hello everyone :))

I am back today with my second Shimmerz project.  Oh I had so much fun doing this layout!

"Happy"


For this layout I have used lots of gorgeous Shimmerz products:

 Coloringz – Heidi-Ho Blues
Vibez – Egg Noggin’
Blingz – Gold Glimmer
Shimmerz – Candle Light
Shimmerz – Tickle Me Turquoise
Pearlz – Mint Julip

Here is a little on the how I created the background.

Lots of layers of paper strips, washi tape, masking, stamping going on here.  Once my layers were complete I sprayed some Coloringz – Heidi-Ho Blues onto a small plastic bag, scrunch it up and just randomly patted the plastic bag with the mist on it down on my page.  This technique gives it such a cool splattered water coloured effect. Next I just lightly sprayed some Vibez – Egg Noggin’ in a few different places.  The little circles were created by spraying into the lid of the Coloringz and stamping it down in the page. 




And for some close ups.  The chipboard frame underneath the photo has got loads of texture and shimmer.  I have used a combination of Shimmerz – Candle Light, Tickle Me Turquoise and some Pearlz – Mint Julip. 

 m

And lastly I have just added some super soft and gorgeous Candle Light Shimmerz.




16 comments:

  1. Min this is gorgeous, I love that shade of blue you have used here, and the strips of paper/washi looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! Love it. I can tell u loved creating this! It is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it!!! A new fave of yours for me :):) Awesome xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the circle element around the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Min! Your little man is so gorgeous and your layout just spells out how special he is. Beautiful work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love this layout! The colours are divine. Thank you for sharing your background technique - very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Love your background and colors, awesome with the flowers and cippboardframes!
    Have a wonderful day - hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a STUNNING layout Min... REALLY love the plastic bag/ splatter affect!! Will differently give this a go Thanks for sharing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful background, I love the plastic bag technique and your colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a very beautiful page. Such a perfect soft and subtle colour combination....love the feathers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfectly beautiful!!! Such gorgeous colors and just all around fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really have a beautiful blog! I am not really into scrapping, but the techniques you use, are stunnin g, and can also be used on other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful very, I really like such a great work on scrape booking Shimmerz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Min, this is stunning. I love the colours and the photos to show how you created all the gorgeous layouts, Beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete