Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Its finally Christmas Eve....

and I thought I better drop by before it gets totally crazy and I miss out all together.

I have one last Christmas layout I created last week using the Websters Pages Papers - A Christmas Story found at the Flying Unicorn Store. A just because layout..just cause I felt like scrapping :))


" Happy Holidays" 



Lots of gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard used on this layout. The snowflake chipboard I dabbed with gold paint and then adhered some gold glitter.


Beautiful flowers from Prima and Manor House.


Plenty going on in the background of this layout...Seems to be my usual love lately.  Lots of gesso, texture paste, stamping and the colours were all created using Tattered Angels products.  Absolutely LOVE the glitter glam with all the bits of glitter in it.



Oh and how I can't resist sharing a couple of super cute photos.  I have about a gazillion photos of my littlest man and I have been so slack...well not really..just so busy to have time to share, so sorry.  Here is one of my favourites from the Christmas photos I have taken. Luca is 13 weeks old now and just beautiful.  I could kiss those chubby cheeks all day long...somedays I do..lol! I have seriously loved every moment of his newborn stage..so sad its all going too quickly.  He has been my best baby...or maybe I am just more relaxed...but he has slept through the night from 8pm to 5pm without a feed from 7 weeks, super content and just goes with the flow.  I am super lucky I know cause my other two did NOT do that!! Probably will all change when he starts getting teeth..lol! 



So Happy Holidays to you all from our family to yours.  May you know much love and laughter in the coming days and enjoy being in each others company. I know this year scrappy wise I wasn't around much or blogged much but it was a huge year with being pregnant and the birth of our 3rd little boy and I wanted to relish in those moments as much as I could and enjoy them...those days will never come again.


Merry Christmas, hope Santa stops by your place tonight and spoils you all rotten.
Take care
Hugs
Min xo

Ps...thank you to those who very kindly stopped by and left lovely messages on my last blog post.  It is never easy losing someone you love especially at this time of year and so suddenly but we have wonderful memories that will always stay with us. xx

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the flowers and the snowflakes!! And loving those precious photos!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that layout, so much to see all sparkly & bright.The photos of your boys is just so sweet & loving.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout as always Min! Te pictures of your boys are so cute :o)
    Big cristmashug from Norway (Without snow this year) - Have a wonderful cristmas :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creations and those pics of the wee men in your life ... well they are gorgeous too ... Merry Christmas from across the ditch ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Min, I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas with your gorgeous family too.. We did, a lovely time together with leftovers for the rest of the week! hehe!! Your photos are beautiful.. what handsome boys... and love your layout, love that combination of colors too.. and all the best for 2014.. and never apologize for putting your family first.. we all know scrapping comes second!!

    ReplyDelete