Tuesday, April 29, 2014

7 Dots Illumination Collection - Flying Unicorn

Hi Everyone,



The successful event has well and truly finished and it was amazing! I hope you enjoyed it and enjoyed everyone's gorgeous creations.

Here is a 2nd layout I completed using the Illumination collection.  I seriously had trouble putting it down.  The soft pastels and dark greys were stunning!


{They have so much Love for You}


Lots of gorgeous Shimmerz in Sunny used here and also some Lindy's Stamp Gang mist in Delphinium Turquoise.  Since the pattern paper had triangles on it, I went with that theme and used a Studio Calico triangle mask with modelling paste and some Sodalicious triangle chipboard which I have been hoarding for ages..lol!


Beautiful Prima flowers and I have also tucked some Scrap Fx flower chipboard in amongst my flower cluster.



Just love this candid moment I got on my phone just after we got home from having Luca..The big boys were still on school holidays and they were so in love with their baby brother, they used to just sit their and rub and pat and play with his tiny hands and fingers...such a beautiful memory.



Thanks for visiting me today :)
xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh that photo is soo special!! how wonderful that must have been to see such love for their little brother.. Your layout is stunning, amazing, so much to look at.. really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete