Monday, May 5, 2014

Flying Unicorn and CSI No. 121

Hi everyone! 

The CT of Flying Unicorn are honoured to be Guest Detectives this month at CSI! CSI is a weekly scrapbooking challenge that inspires you to try new colors schemes and to tell your stories. Their Case Files provide inspiration that will get you thinking about scrapbooking in a whole new way. There is also fabulous prize packages with each case file! Here is this weeks case file. 



And here is how I solved it... 
I have used mostly papers and embellishments from the May KOM. I have used all colours and my Evidence is the following:

- Map Print
- Flowers
- cord/twine/jute
- wood (chipboard title)

"Dreams and Wishes"



Photo of my two eldest boys on their first day of school earlier this year...they were so excited to be finally going to school together :)


Lots of paper layers and yummy Shimmerz products used here.




And my testimony....





Flying Unicorn are a permanent sponsor to CSI and we are the main sponsor this month so I hope you get the chance to play along.

Till next time :)
xo

3 comments:

  1. How lovely Min, that photo is so sweet, they look great mates.. love all the layers and flowers! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning :) just wanted to pop by and say how special and absolutely stunning this page. Its just beautiful. you solved this case better than me!! Perfect :))) have a good week XO XO XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful layout! I loved this page!

    ReplyDelete