Wednesday, July 23, 2014

There's these boys....


Hello my crafty friends :)

I have a fun one to share with you all today...I created this layout a few weeks back, just wanted to do something for myself, something bright and fun.  

I have used lots of different manufactures here in this layout....I love to mix and match :)

The main papers are from the Studio Calico Lemon Lush collection. I have mixed them with some Amy Tangerine, My Minds Eye and Glitz.

"Love"


Beautiful flowers from Petaloo and Prima and some adorable 2Crafty chipboard.  And I still love my sequins :)

 


And my littlest man is 10 months old today and in the last few weeks he has started walking!!! Every day he is getting more and more confident..where has my baby gone!  No stopping him now...


Bye for now :)
Thanks for stopping by today..
xo

3 comments:

  1. Nawwww, he's SUCH a cutie!!!!! Lovely page too - I love blues and yellows together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your layout is gorgeous! Love those colors together, the flowers are glorious! And your little man is no longer a baby but an adorable toddler! Hope your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout - the colours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete