Friday, March 27, 2015

Flying Unicorn KOM March Projects

Hi everyone,

Before the month is out here are my March projects using the KOM and addons.  Beautiful gray's/black and bright yellows in this kit.




I loved the artisit chalk that came in the Mixed Art Kit as well as the 13 Arts Microspheres.






And a card...




And my canvas....background was created using the artist chalk in a few different colours with touches of water.





Thanks so much for stopping by....be sure to check out April's KOM which will be available right here on the 31st March.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi MIn, I hope life is good for you!! LOVE these creations.. and I reckon this month is the month for yellow.. such a happy color and mix it with greys and blacks and it looks amazing.. love the photo of your son.. and love the quotes you have used on your card and canvas! Have a lovely weekend.. they seem to come around so fast!!

    ReplyDelete